We live in uncertain times, but as physical therapists and private practice owners, this is an opportunity to embrace our role as leaders and healers.
In case you missed this webinar, ‘Coronavirus and How it may Impact your PT Private Practice’ register now.
REGISTER here for this very special webinar from Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos, DPT, MD, PhD, DSc, ECS, co-founder of Hands-On Diagnostics & Hands-On Companies.
During this webinar, Dr. Kostopoulos discusses:
- What do we know about Coronavirus and which official source should we follow?
- What does a pandemic mean for Private Practice PT?
- Can insurance protect you and how?
- What are the options you have to minimize losses and survive during a potential pandemic?
- How can you continue to retain your staff and also help patients during a pandemic?
- Are there things you can do right now to protect your private practice and help your patients during a pandemic?
Have questions? Call us at (888) 447-6014 to learn more.